Mirek has left to the Light on the evening of June 12, 2018 at 6:10 pm.
He left quietly, lovingly and without pain in the presence of his family.
My name is Mirek Capek (to be read Czapek)
- I was born in Prague on 21st July 1929.
- I have graduated:
- Real-reform high school-engineering branch in Prague
- Postgraduate study Science, technology and economy informations
- Traffic engineering at Industrial building school
- High school – defence of industrial rights
- and another studies
- I met Yoga in the Year 1946. I have been a yoga teacher since 1965 and a teacher for yoga teachers since 1984.
- I was initiated to Yoga by swamiji Vishnu Devananda (from Canada) in May 1987. (I have been his student since 1965)Swamiji giv me a spirit name Sri Miracle
- I have been analysing people with cabbalist numerology for many years.
- At the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the Yoga Teacher Association of Czech Republic, I was awarded Certificate of Merit for contributions to the development of yoga in the Czech Republic.
- I was awarded Honorable mention for a very significant contribution to the development of yoga in the Czech Republic and a plaque of the Union of Yoga by the Union of Yoga and the Czech Association Sport for all.
- I am traditional Reiki Master of Usui Shiki Ryoho and a member of The Reiki Alliance (TRA) based in USA.
- I was initiated by Reiki Master Jürgen Klaubert:
- First degree in 1993
- Second degree in January 1994
- Master degree in 1995
- A member of TRA since 1996
- TRA Membership assistant since 1998-till 2013
- A TRA Local representative since 2006 for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania and Croatia
- I lead my Reiki centre in Prague 8 –Liben- presently in Prague 10 - Strasnice
- I had been a member of Boy Scouts since my five year – at that time I was a young scout - Cub. Respectively, here is only one Scout in Czech Republic, common for girls and boys.
- After Liberation in 1945, I was scout in the section led by brother with nickname "Sholim".
- I myself had led a scout section in 1948, before Boy Scouts were banned by Communist Party.
- Since 1968 I had been a member of the Czechoslovak Junák chieftainship - physical education department - led by Dr. Karel Průcha - with the task of bringing yoga to scouting - until the abolition of Junák by Communists. About Yoga and scouting I wrote in magazine Scouting (e.g. No. 2/69).